The PK380 just got better! Introducing the Walther PK380 Nickel with Laser. The PK380 is not just good looking. It is small and good looking. That makes the PK380 excellent for concealed carry. Its small grip is ideal for shooters with small hands. The slide is easy to operate, making it a good choice for women. The light weight goes unnoticed in a pocket or purse. Credit Walther Performance Design for another hit. Small is indeed beautiful.
- Low profile 3-dot Combat Sights: Rapid aiming and target acquisition. Rear sight screw adjustable for windage. Low profile won’t snag clothing.
- Tenifer™ coated slide and barrel: Resists corrosion.
- 8-round magazine with finger extension.
- Paddle-style ambidextrous magazine release levers: Fast, no-look magazine changes. Extended for positive operation even with gloves.
- Ambidextrous slide stop: Slide locks back on empty. Slide stop is extended for easy gloved operation.
- Custom accessory rail: Mounts optional flashlight or laser.
- Caliber: .380
- Frame: Nickel
- Trigger Pull: DA: 11.0 lbs / SA: 4.0 lbs
- Barrel Length: 3.66”
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- Overall Length: 6.5”
- Height: 5.2”
- Width: 1.2”
- Sight Radius: 5.4”
- Weight (empty mag): 1.2 lbs
There are no reviews yet.